Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about visitors to the Site than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely or than is acquired by the host of the Site unless you provide it to Us voluntarily.
How We Use the Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
Personally identifiable information collected on Site may be used to:
- Fulfill and deliver an order for products (although all orders must be completed by calling Our office);
- Respond to your comments or requests for information;
- Make the user experience more customer friendly;
- Contact you if necessary in the course of processing or shipping an order for products;
- Compile user data that is stored in Our corporate database (directly or through Our business partners);
- Contact you regarding other products We may offer in the future; and
- Comply with legal requirements.
Other (Non-Personally Identifiable) Information We Collect From Website Visitors
We may also collect and record non-personal information. We use this information to improve our Products, our website performance, information security and for other internal purposes.
We do not track these items on an individual basis, but rather gather and collect this information on an aggregate basis that includes all visitors to the Site. Non-personal information may include, but is not limited to, recording
- The Internet domain for your internet service;
- The type of browser you are using;
- Your operating system;
The date and time you visit Our Site;
- The web pages you visit on Our Site;
- The amount of time spent on Our Site;
- The number and location of mouse clicks; and
- The address of the previous website you were visiting if you linked to Us from another website.
How We Use the Aggregate or Non-Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
Non-Personally identifiable information collected on Site may be used to:
- Compile aggregate and statistical data;
- Measure activity on Site;
- Make the user experience more customer friendly; and
- Improve our Site.
Sharing your Information. We do not share, sell, or rent personally identifiable information with unrelated third parties. Personal information that you provide to Us may be gathered and stored and be used for purposes of contacting you for things like promotional offers, marketing programs or other communications from the Site or from Our business partners.
Vendors, contractors or partners of the Site who have access to your personal information in connection with providing services for the Site are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for the Site or to market products and services to you as long as you have the option to opt out of that communication.
If you provide personal information to purchase a product offered through the Site, your information will be provided to Us as well as to third party businesses who process your credit card information or who fulfill the your order.
We will provide individually‑identifiable information about visitors to Site to third parties who are not business partners only if We are compelled to do so by order of a duly‑empowered governmental authority (including, but not limited to, a court order), or to comply with laws or regulations or in order to provide services requested by you. In these circumstances, your information may be divulged without your consent.
Browser Cookies are small data files created by a website and stored on your computer. Cookies enable Us to recognize your browser on return visits and to remember your preferences. You may block Cookies through your browser’s preferences and controls, but doing so may disable some of the features of Our Site.
Linked Site. Our Site may provide links to other websites. If a hyperlinked website from Our Site exists, that other website may ask for personal information – for instance, if you are purchasing a product or service. We have no control over a third party’s use of any personal information you provide. We urge you to exercise care when providing personal information to anyone. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, content or data handling practices of other websites.
Advertising. Should we ever use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Our Site, such third party companies may use information (not including your name, address or email address) about your visits to this and other websites to provide advertisements on the Site and other websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice, and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please review your rights at the Network Advertising Initiative web site.
Children’s Privacy. Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to Us. This Site is not directed at children under 13 years of age.
It is Our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and all other applicable laws. While individuals under the age of 13 may access and view the Site, We ask that you carefully monitor your children’s activities on the Site. We believe that there is no substitute for proper parental supervision. We recommend that children ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to Us, or to anyone else online.
There are several exceptions that permit collection of a child's email address without receiving parental consent in advance:
- To provide the parents with notice and to seek consent for communications with the child. Note: this may require collection of the parent's email address as well.
- To respond to a one-time request from a child.
- To respond more than once to a child's request; i.e., subscription to a newsletter, however, parental consent is required prior to the second communication.
- To protect the safety of a child who is participating on the Site; i.e., in a chat room.
- To protect the Site or to respond to law enforcement; i.e., in the case of a website compromise.
Personal information about children under 13 years of age may be needed to respond to their communication to Us, such as to receive a publication. Personal information about your child will be destroyed immediately upon completion of its intended purpose once We know the request is not from an adult.
Public Areas of Site. Please remember that any information you may disclose in any public areas of a website or the Internet becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
Hackers. Our Site has security measures that are standard in the industry in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Our control. While We make reasonable efforts to ensure the integrity and security of Our network and systems, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent third party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
6050 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., #120
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111
Tel: (303) 779-2610.
Last Updated: June 5, 2015