Estrellita Pre-K Reading Program
Providing a strong foundation for early literacy development.
The PreKindergarten Early Literacy Program teaches students the sounds of the letters by immersing them in a variety of phonemic awareness activities and to provide practice with basic blending in order to prepare them for reading in kindergarten.
Engaging and Age Appropriate
This program teaches individual sounds through a combination of whole language, phonics-based strategies that are developmentally appropriate and fun for young children. It includes a variety of activities such as stories, rhymes, riddles, cheers, and games designed to develop and foster phonemic awareness.
This program addresses a variety of learning styles by incorporating a multisensory approach (audio, verbal, tactile and kinesthetic) into the instructional content. It promotes parental involvement throughout the program. There are individual and group assessment charts for both the Sonidos and Blending components.
- Sonidos Iniciales Wall Chart
- PreK Sonidos Iniciales Wall Chart - Pictures/No Letters
- Syllable Wall Chart (con “a”)
- Foldable Accordian Style Syllable Chart (con “a”)
- Sonidos Iniciales Teacher’s Guide
- Student Portal Instruction Guide (Digital)
- 1 Year Membership to La Vereda del Profe
- Mi Cuaderno de los Sonidos Iniciales (Consumables)
- Phonemic Awareness Homework Booklets (Consumable)
- Sonidos Iniciales Wall Cards
- Sonidos Iniciales Letter Aprons
- Picture and Letter Flash Cards
- Libro Grande de Cuentitos
- Puppets (3 Class Sets)
- Stories and Cheer Cards
- Riddle Cards
- Porras CD (Cheers CD) (Digital)
- Sonidos Iniciales CD (Digital)
- Canto de los Sonidos Iniciales CD (Digital)
- Canto de los Sonidos Iniciales Lyrics Book (Digital)
- Sílabas Flash Cards
- Palabras Flash Cards
- Syllable Flip Chart
- Big Books (Set of 5)
- Writing Blackline Masters
Review samples from our components
Already using Estrellita?
Quote or purchase additional consumable items below.