Estrellita Pre-K Reading Program
Providing a strong foundation for early literacy development.
The PreKindergarten Early Literacy Program teaches students the sounds of the letters by immersing them in a variety of phonemic awareness activities and to provide practice with basic blending in order to prepare them for reading in kindergarten.
Engaging and Age Appropriate
This program teaches individual sounds through a combination of whole language, phonics-based strategies that are developmentally appropriate and fun for young children. It includes a variety of activities such as stories, rhymes, riddles, cheers, and games designed to develop and foster phonemic awareness.
This program addresses a variety of learning styles by incorporating a multisensory approach (audio, verbal, tactile and kinesthetic) into the instructional content. It promotes parental involvement throughout the program. There are individual and group assessment charts for both the Sonidos and Blending components.
- Sonidos Iniciales Wall Chart
- PreK Sonidos Iniciales Wall Chart - Pictures/No Letters (New 2019 Item)
- Syllable Wall Chart (con “a”) (Revised 2019)
- Foldable Accordian Style Syllable Chart (con “a”) (Revised 2019)
- Sonidos Iniciales Teacher’s Guide
- Student Portal Instruction Guide (Digital)
- Mi Cuaderno de los Sonidos Iniciales (Consumables) (Revised 2019)
- Phonemic Awareness Homework Booklets (Consumable) (New Item 2019)
- Sonidos Iniciales Wall Cards
- Sonidos Iniciales Letter Aprons
- Picture and Letter Flash Cards (New Item 2019)
- Libro Grande de Cuentitos (New Item 2019)
- Puppets (3 Class Sets) (Revised 2019)
- Stories and Cheer Cards
- Riddle Cards
- Porras CD (Cheers CD) (Digital)
- Sonidos Iniciales CD (Digital)
- Canto de los Sonidos Iniciales CD (Digital)
- Canto de los Sonidos Iniciales Lyrics Book (Digital)
- Sílabas Flash Cards (Revised 2019)
- Palabras Flash Cards (New Item 2019)
- Syllable Flip Chart
- Big Books (Set of 5) (New Item 2019)
- Writing Blackline Masters
(New Item 2019)
Review samples from our components
Already using Estrellita?
Quote or purchase additional consumable items below.